Clarke Lemons is the Founder and President of the firm providing leadership and direction to WaterOak Advisors. In addition to being Head of the Operating Committee, Clarke is responsible for a select group of institutional and private wealth clients.
Clarke and the firm have been recognized as one of the Top 100 Independent Advisors in the country by Barron’s (2018). In addition, Forbes Magazine named him as one of the Top Wealth Managers in the country (2018). Clarke also provided leadership and guidance to TD Ameritrade as part of their National Advisory Board.
Clarke was born in San Francisco and has lived in Dallas, Syracuse and Ponte Vedra Beach Florida. He and his wife reside in Winter Park, Florida.
- Head of Operating Committee
- Advisory Services Committee
- Investment Committee
EDUCATION & DESIGNATIONS
- MBA from Crummer Graduate School of Business at Rollins College
- B.A. in History from Florida State University
- The Bolles School in Jacksonville