Bradley Lacore serves as a dedicated Wealth Advisor within the firm providing investment advice and advanced planning for high net worth clients of WaterOak Advisors. Brad specializes in conducting deep analytical reviews of investor portfolios, identifying weaknesses and communicating ways to enhance investor return. Wealth Advisors coordinate the extensive planning, operational and portfolio management resources within the firm.
Prior to joining WaterOak, Brad managed the Energy and Metals Divisions in South Florida, London, and Singapore for OceanConnect.
Brad grew up in Central Florida where he continues to reside with his wife and son.
- Advisory Services Committee
EDUCATION & DESIGNATIONS
- B.S. in Finance from the University of South Florida
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) Certificant
- Certified Private Wealth Advisor® (CPWA®)
- NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor