Clarke Lemons is the Founder and President of the firm providing leadership and direction to WaterOak Advisors. In addition to being Head of the Operating Committee, Clarke is responsible for a select group of institutional and private wealth clients.
Clarke has been recognized as one of the Top 100 Independent Advisors in the country by Barron’s eight times including the past five consecutive years (2018-2014). For 2019, Forbes ranked him as the #1 Independent Wealth Advisor in Central/North Florida. In addition, Clarke has been named to the Forbes list of America’s Top Wealth Advisors every year since 2016.
Clarke was born in San Francisco and has lived in Dallas, Syracuse and Ponte Vedra Beach Florida. He and his wife reside in Winter Park, Florida.
- Head of Operating Committee
- Advisory Services Committee
- Investment Committee
EDUCATION & DESIGNATIONS
- MBA from Crummer Graduate School of Business at Rollins College
- B.A. in History from Florida State University
- The Bolles School in Jacksonville