Scott Macaione serves as Head of Advisory Services and is a Principal within the firm. His duties include providing strategic oversight and thought leadership to WaterOak Advisors. Scott specializes in the development and implementation of advanced planning and investment management solutions for institutional and private wealth clients. As Head of Advisory Services, Scott is the Head of the Advisory Services Committee and oversees all aspects of sales and advice delivered by the firm. Additionally, Scott also serves as a Portfolio Manager for the WOA All Asset Mutual Fund.
Scott brings over 20 years of experience to WaterOak Advisors. He served as a Vice President for Fidelity Investments providing branch sales team leadership and investment guidance to client relationships with accumulated total assets in excess of $1 Billion.
Originally from Boston, Scott currently resides with his wife and four children in Sanford, FL.
- Head of Advisory Services Committee
- Compliance Committee
- Investment Committee
- Operating Committee
EDUCATION & DESIGNATIONS
- B.S. in Finance from Stonehill College, The Leo J. Meehan School of Business
- 2020 Level III CFA Candidate
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) Certificant
- Mentor in the CFP Board Mentor Program
- NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
- Leadership Seminole Class 27
- 2018 SCPS Community Leadership Academy
- 2019 Finance Committee Member, Foundation for SCPS