Steve Curley serves as the firm’s Chief Investment Officer and is a Principal within the firm. His duties include providing leadership and direction to WaterOak Advisors. Steve specializes in investment management while providing guidance to select private wealth clients. As CIO, Steve is the Head of the firm’s Investment Committee and is responsible for all of the firm’s investment strategies, including, functioning as lead Fund Manager for the WOA All Asset Mutual Fund.
Prior to WaterOak, Steve served as a Portfolio Manager at CNLBancshares.
Steve was born and raised in Central Florida where he currently resides with his wife and two children.
- Head of Investment Committee
- Advisory Services Committee
- Compliance Committee
- Operating Committee
EDUCATION & DESIGNATIONS
- MBA from the University of Central Florida
- B.A. in Finance from University of North Florida
- CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST® (CFA)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) Certificant
- Schwab Executive Leadership Program (ELP Class 5)
- Member of the CFA Institute
- Board President, CFA Society Orlando
- NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
- Founder/Program Chair, CFA Orlando Mentor Program