Vivien Johnson serves as a dedicated Wealth Advisor within the firm providing investment advice and advanced planning for high net worth clients of WaterOak Advisors. Vivien specializes in conducting deep analytical reviews of investor portfolios, identifying weaknesses and communicating ways to enhance investor return. Wealth Advisors coordinate the extensive planning, operational and portfolio management resources within the firm.
Prior to joining WaterOak, Vivien was a Portfolio Associate at Morgan Stanley.
Vivien grew up in Budapest, Hungary. She is an avid runner and multi-lingual with fluency in English and Hungarian, as well as, partial fluency in German. Vivien currently resides in Orlando, FL with her husband and son.
- Advisory Services Committee
EDUCATION & DESIGNATIONS
- B.A. International Management and Business from Budapest Business School in Budapest, Hungary
- B.A. Business Administration & Finance from the Avans Hogeschool in Breda, Netherlands
- CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST® (CFA)
- Member of CFA Institute
- Board Member of CFA Society Orlando